What’s up and welcome to the first episode of Public Speaking Secrets! This isn’t my first rodeo I was the host of ‘The Youngpreneurs’ Podcast which went to #1 on Itunes in 6 different countries.
After 185 episodes of that show, I pulled the pin because I became inspired to create this show which literally came to me during a meditation.
This is the result!
Join us each week as we go deep with the worlds leading speakers, trainers, coaches, YouTubers, influencers, TED speakers and more. Learn the inside secrets on what has allowed them to confidently share their message with the world. Fast Track Your Success and Learn from the best. Inspired by Brendon Burchard, Tony Robbins and Tim Ferriss.
Join The Free Speaker Nation Community On Facebook” Having been speaking and teaching others to effectively public speak for the last 18 years I am on a mission to help 10000 others over the next 3 years improve their speaking and share their message.
Check out our first episode which is just a short breakdown of what to expect from the show and a tiny bit about me and my vision!
Check Out The Shows Transcript at the Bottom
Victor’s Recommend Public Speaking and Positioning Books:
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson – Your message has the ability to change someone’s life. The impact that the right message can have on someone at the right time in their life is immeasurable. It could help to save marriages, repair families, change someone’s health, grow a company or more…this book is the best out there for helping you do that. CLICK TO GET YOUR FREE COPY>>>
- Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson: If you are currently struggling with getting traffic to your website, or converting that traffic when it shows up, you may think you’ve got a traffic or conversion problem. In Russell Brunson’s experience, after working with thousands of businesses, he has found that’s rarely the case. Low traffic and weak conversion numbers are just symptoms of a much greater problem, a problem that’s a little harder to see (that’s the bad news), but a lot easier to fix (that’s the good news). DotComSecrets will give you the marketing funnels and the sales scripts you need to be able to turn on a flood of new leads into your business. CLICK TO GET YOUR FREE COPY>>>
- Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff: When it comes to delivering a pitch, Oren Klaff has unparalleled credentials. Over the past 13 years, he has used his
one-of-a- kindmethod to raise more than $400 million—and now, for the fi rsttime, he describes his formula to help you deliver a winning pitch in any business situation.
Whether you’re selling ideas to investors, pitching a client for new business, or even negotiating for a higher salary, Pitch Anything will transform the way you position your ideas. Get A Free Audiobook Copy Here>>>
- Do You Talk Funny by David Nihill: I have always found teaching people to become more confident public speaker easy. Teaching them to be funny was always a different kettle of fish. That was until I stumbled across this book. Oren has actually been on the show and in this
bookhe will teach you the 7 Comedy Habits to Become a Better (and Funnier) Public Speaker. I highly recommend this book Get A Free Audiobook Copy Here>>>
- Ted Talks By Chris Anderson: I had a goal in 2017 to speak at a TEDx event. When I got accepted I immediately brought this book. I did not regret it! Here is the official TED guide to public speaking from the man who put TED talks on the world’s stage. ‘Nobody in the world better understands the art and science of public speaking than Chris Anderson. Anderson shares his five key techniques to presentation success: Connection, Narration, Explanation, Persuasion and Revelation (plus the three to avoid). Get A Free Audiobook Copy Here>>>
Free Training Resources:
- Looking for a quick read to get you on the right track with your public speaking and start conquering those fears that have been holding you back? Then check out my guide on the 3 STEPS TO BECOME A FEARLESS SPEAKER
- Be sure to check out the recording from my Public Speaking Implementation Workshop. It’s a 60 minutes masterclass with actionable steps to take immediately to book your next speaking engagement and have people raving about you. WATCH IT HERE>>>
- You all have a lot of knowledge in your areas of expertise. The thing is most of you aren’t reaching enough people and having the impact
yourtruly deserve. Have you ever wanted to turn your knowledge into an online course? Market and run events? Manage a paid membership group with members from around the world? If you said YES to any of those but a lack of knowledge or technical knowhowhas held you back, then I have just the training for you. This massively changed the game for me and opened my eyes to the power of being online. It’s a crazy thing called an online sales funnel….once you learn the power of it life will never be the same!
WATCH THE TRAINING NOW (oh and get the three highest converting funnels for free)
- Aspiring Podcaster? This isn’t my first show. Truth be told I have three. My first has over 180 episodes and went to #1
inItunes in 6 different countries. It leadme to speak at international conferences, TEDx events, connect with the worlds most influential people in different industries and best of all gave me the chance to help 100’s of others. I put together a ‘how-to start and launch a #1 ranked podcast in the next 7 days’. Its an over the shoulder look at exactly how I have done it and continue to grow my shows with ease.
CHECK IT OUT BEFORE I TAKE IT DOWN FOR GOOD
- Want to know the secret sauce behind a successful webinar? I have run 100’s of webinars to educate, inspire and sell from. Initially, I went at it alone just trying to do what I thought was right. It went down like a lead balloon. That was until I found the secrets to a successful webinar (that you can also model for speaking from
stage). I went from people dropping off and no sales to changing people’s lives with a few simple changes. Learn the step by step format and the WHY behind it all in the FREE GUIDE.
Victor Ahipene: You name it. Every niche. If you want to add humour to your talks, you want to find out how the best ted talks began and became as popular as they were. Then this is where you want to be because we have it all covered and I’m super excited to share that with you. I’ve got about seven episodes recorded and then the bank really for you to have a listen and I have myself got a ton of value out of these shows and I want you just, I guess to know why should you be listening to this podcast wireless and to this New Zealander living in Australia. Trying to broadcast has missed it out to the world. Well, I have 18 years experience helping people share the message in a bigger way. I’ve been doing it since high school where I was one of the youngest graduates to ever receive a teacher’s diploma in public speaking, but I was just like you.
Victor Ahipene: At one stage I was scared. I was trembling. I was always a confident person, but when you put me up in front of three, four, five, 50 or 100 people, the nerves kicked in. I didn’t know what to do. I jumped back into my shower and I was a completely different person and that wasn’t until I learnt that there is a way. It’s just like riding a bike that you can become more efficient in public. Speaking in a passion really ignited within me because what happened from there is, as I said, I delved into the world of public speaking. I got a coach, a teacher at my school and went onto these exams into competitions that confidence started to grow, but it was this rip reproducible system that made it all possible. And from there I went on into helping others. Uh, this is my actually my second podcast.
Victor Ahipene: You can go and check out my other one, it’s youngpreneurs podcast where I’ve interviewed some of the worlds leading young entrepreneurs in the world and what that allowed me to do, it opened up different opportunities and the entrepreneurial space. I’ve spoken at summits, at conferences and different countries. I’ve been invited tTEDx a Tedx speaker and gave that talk last year, which was an absolute highlight of my career. But that’s all well and good for me to be able to do that. The thing is that I’ve helped hundreds of other people just like you become more confident speakers to pitch better, to close more deals, to be more confident, to take those opportunities, to boost their brand within their business, to boost the brand of their business, or to just boost their own self-confidence when it comes to public speaking. And that’s what the goal of this podcast is to do, is to help you break down those barriers that are holding you back in your public speaking and show you the solution on how you can take logical steps in the right direction and that direction gets you to exactly where you want to be.
Victor Ahipene: Every show’s going to be applicable to everybody, no matter where you are on that spectrum. It’s gonna. Open your eyes to some of the opportunities and I really, really, really look forward to sharing all of that with you. If you’re looking to get some more training on top of this and fast track it, we’ve got some free resources plus all of the episodes that will be coming out and we’ll all be coming out once a week, every Thursday, and you’ll be able to gain access to all of those, of course, on any of your favorite players that you’re probably listening to now, spotify, Google play, itunes, stitcher, and all the other android players, but you can also pick them up plus some other free [email protected], which is the pride and joy in a host of where I have this podcast plus where people can find out more about working with me. So I look forward to joining you on this journey, uh, to take your public speaking to a whole another level. I just want to welcome you as my tribe, the speaker nation, to the public speaking secrets podcast.
Get my latest book!
PUBLIC SPEAKING SECRETS
How to become a confident charismatic speaker and get your message out to the world. Get this amazing book totally free, just pay shipping!